Why do I need to do this?
In order to align with the security restrictions Google has put in for Gmail to enable businesses to operate more securely, we have disable Gmail Trigger, and a few Gmail actions by default.
In order to enable Gmail features in zenphi, your or the administrator of your Google Workspace need to configure zenphi as a trusted app on Google Workspace. Once you have configured zenphi as a trusted app, please get in touch with us to enable the features.
- In your Google Admin console (at admin.google.com)…
- Go to Security > API controls.
- Under App access control, click MANAGE THIRD-PARTY APP ACCESS.
- From the list of apps, select zenphi
- After you’ve selected the apps from the list, click Change access
- From the pop up dialog select “Trusted: Can access all Google services” and then click on the “Change” button